Wisdom spoken by the god Odin:
“The value of that which is sought should be met with a gift of equal value. Be ready to sacrifice to gain. A balance must always be kept.”
“A horn half full is a horn that’s already been shared in half. Never see it as half empty or you’ve seen no value in the half you shared.”
“Never have a pissing contest with a Jotun. You might just find yourself drowning well above your head.”
“Sometimes you need to listen with more than your ears. Be open and you’ll hear with more and know more than just your ears can hear. The world is full of wisdom if you learn how to hear it.”
“The best and worst place is between two women.”
More shall be added to this entry as they are gathered…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism