Wisdom spoken by the god Thor:
“Never underestimate. Be it friend, foe, or self. If you do, you’ve already lost the battle before it’s begun.”
“Live life to it’s fullest, every day and every moment as if it’s your last.”
“When all seems lost, there’s always a bit of hope when you need it most.”
More shall be added to this entry as they are gathered…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- About Heathenism
- Heathen Prayers
- Volmarr's Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual August-2-2013
- How to Pronounce the Rune Names (Audio Guide)
- The Norse Viking Concept of Right vs Wrong..
- God/Goddess/Wight Invocations
- Daily Practices
- Volmarr's Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru Version
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism