Links to the various rituals I have written and posted here on my blog.:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ Merry meet! Blessed be! 🌛🌝🌜 ｡･:*:･ﾟ★, ｡･:*:･ﾟ☆ ｡･:*:･ﾟ★, ｡･:*:･ﾟ☆ ☆Magickal Bio: I am a male Wiccan/Witch. I work with Norse deities mostly, but sometimes some of other pantheons such as Hindu, African, Greek/Roman, Buddhist, or Celtic deities. Even since my youngest days I remember sensing the magick in nature, and I had a strong knowing that witches could be either gender, and that most witches were good. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I first got into Wicca, tarot, and magick back around 1991. I went on to study the runes, and got strongly into Asatru (Norse Paganism) for a number of years. Later I focused on Hinduism, which is in many ways the eastern version of Wicca. I also had a Buddhist phase. I've also dabbled in astrology, Tantra, Voodoo, and yoga. Finally recently back into Wicca again after all these years. The spiritual journey is a path that can lead in many directions. I've always had a love for knowledge of spiritual topics, so have studied many things over the years. I really am fascinated by the older traditional forms of Wicca, but mixing in some modern innovations. I much prefer working skyclad. I see the beauty in the Charge of the Goddess, and feel it is also important to balance this with a Charge of the God. I love that traditional Wicca draws upon the potency of the sexual alchemy of attraction between female and male energies, represented as the loving union of Goddess and God, symbolized in the Great Rite. I feel that magick is an important tool in spiritual development. It is a potent way for any spiritual seeker to transform themselves in ways that foster powerful spiritual growth and self healing. Traditional forms of Wicca focus on this, on the development of the individual as a process. Wicca in it's more traditional forms is a powerful mystery school system. I also enjoy certain elements of more modern innovations within Wicca, such as solitary practice, and being able to learn how to become a witch through books and the knowledge to be found online, without needing to rely upon a group, since covens are not accessible for all people. 🌛🌝🌜 ｡･:*:･ﾟ★, ｡･:*:･ﾟ☆ ｡･:*:･ﾟ★, ｡･:*:･ﾟ☆ ☆More About Me: I am a non-smoker. I am vegan. I only mostly drink alcohol within rituals, rarely otherwise. I don't do any substances. I mostly prefer to use natural body care products. I like to eat organic and healthy as much as I can. I like fitness and exercise. I am child-free by choice, and that is something I don't plan to ever change. I am like a substance-free spiritual hippie with some gothic influences. I enjoy BDSM. My orientation within BDSM is as a Dom. I am unmarried and enjoy dating women of like mind. Other things I like: yoga, history, travel, camping, astrology, and online virtual reality (such as Second Life) . 🌛🌝🌜
- Conflicts Within Heathenism
- Creating sacred space
- Folk Practices
- God/Goddess Invocations
- Intro to Heathenism
- Learning Heathenism
- Mystical Poetry
- Ritual Tools
- Spiritual Practices
- Thews (Virtues)
Top Posts & Pages
- Heathen Prayers
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- Recommended Post: Cleansing of Negative Energies on Old Objects
- Volmarr's Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru Version
- What is Heathenism?
- Volmarr's daily spiritual rituals and practices
- Volmarr's Norse-Wicca Solitary Ritual Outline May-5-2019 Freyja and Freyr Version
- Daily Practices
- Norse God and Goddess Mantras
- My indoor Maypole
- Volmarr's Norse-Wicca Midsummer Solitary Ritual June-21-2019
- Wiccan Solitary Beltane Ritual May-1-2019
- Wiccan Solitary Ritual Outline May-5-2019 Freyja and Freyr Version
- Volmarr's Heathen Haustblot Harvest Ritual September-21-2011
- Important Values/Things in Viking Culture
- Heathen/Asatru Learning Book Reading List
- The Prevalence of Christian-tru in Heathenism
- The historical way to establish sacred space for a ritual
- Os (Ansuz), the Heathen rune of connecting to God (Odin) as word is the same as Om (AUM), the...