Heathen Safe Driving in Winter Conditions Prayer
Another really great prayer written by Amarina. This one is for before starting to drive your car in wintry snowy and icy conditions.
“Lady Skadi, Mistress of ice and snow, guide and protect. Thor, Lord and Master of the winds of the Western World, guard and protect.”
Tags: Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, driving, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Germanic Neopaganism, haiþi, hæðen, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, ice, Irminism, Irminsweg, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, prayer, prayers, religion, safe driving prayer, snow, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Vanatru, Viking, Viking religion, Vikings, Waincraft, winter, winter conditions driving prayer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- About Heathenism
- Volmarr's Heathen Thorrablot Ritual Jan-2013 Do on first Friday after Jan-19th or on full moon of Jan
- The Vanic Virtues:
- Video on Idunn, Eir, and other goddesses....
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- Heathen Prayers
- Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Signs
- The trinity of Heathenism, the two distinct sides of Asatru and the part of Heathenism that differs from Asatru
- Recommended Post: Cleansing of Negative Energies on Old Objects
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism