Wisdom spoken by the god Thor:
“Never underestimate. Be it friend, foe, or self. If you do, you’ve already lost the battle before it’s begun.”
“Live life to it’s fullest, every day and every moment as if it’s your last.”
“When all seems lost, there’s always a bit of hope when you need it most.”
More shall be added to this entry as they are gathered…
Tags: advice, Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Germanic Neopaganism, haiþi, hæðen, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, Irminism, Irminsweg, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, religion, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Thor, Vanatru, Viking, Viking religion, Vikings, Waincraft, Wisdom
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism