“A pearl even starts out as a grain of sand. It’s a little irritant, a nuisance, something that is easily discarded and dismissed. But when it’s kept close, accepted in it’s annoyance, nurtured, bonded with other substance, it becomes a thing of beauty and a small treasure. Such is how an idea is born, something small and insignificant is handled and coped with until it too becomes a gem.”
“Never judge the ocean by the surface. You never know what lies beneath the waves.”
More shall be added to this entry as they are gathered…
Tags: Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Germanic Neopaganism, goddesses, haiþi, hæðen, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, Irminism, Irminsweg, learning Heathenism, Nehalenni, Nehalennia, Nehelennia, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, religion, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Vanatru, Viking, Viking culture, Viking religion, Vikings, Waincraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- About Heathenism
- Volmarr's Heathen Thorrablot Ritual Jan-2013 Do on first Friday after Jan-19th or on full moon of Jan
- The Vanic Virtues:
- Video on Idunn, Eir, and other goddesses....
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- Heathen Prayers
- Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Signs
- The trinity of Heathenism, the two distinct sides of Asatru and the part of Heathenism that differs from Asatru
- Recommended Post: Cleansing of Negative Energies on Old Objects
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism