“A pearl even starts out as a grain of sand. It’s a little irritant, a nuisance, something that is easily discarded and dismissed. But when it’s kept close, accepted in it’s annoyance, nurtured, bonded with other substance, it becomes a thing of beauty and a small treasure. Such is how an idea is born, something small and insignificant is handled and coped with until it too becomes a gem.”
“Never judge the ocean by the surface. You never know what lies beneath the waves.”
More shall be added to this entry as they are gathered…
Tags: Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Germanic Neopaganism, goddesses, haiþi, hæðen, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, Irminism, Irminsweg, learning Heathenism, Nehalenni, Nehalennia, Nehelennia, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, religion, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Vanatru, Viking, Viking culture, Viking religion, Vikings, Waincraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Volmarr's daily spiritual rituals and practices
- About Heathenism
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- Lessor Hallowing Ritual of the Hammer (LHRH)
- Volmarr's Heathen Winter Nights (Oct) Ritual Outline Oct-2013
- Recommended Post: Cleansing of Negative Energies on Old Objects
- The Vanic Virtues:
- The issues of immigration, racism, and the Vikings and how it relates to Heathenism..
- Daily Practices
- Volmarr's Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to Nov-1) Ritual Version 2 Outline 2013
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism