I don’t practice seidr, it is actually considered to be women’s form of magick and not something that is encouraged for men to practice, but still I do like to know about it, since I love learning about all forms of magick and practice.
Here is some good information about it:
Tags: Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Germanic Neopaganism, haiþi, hæðen, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, Irminism, Irminsweg, magick, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, religion, seidhr, seidr, Shamanism, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Vanatru, Viking, Vikings, Waincraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- About Heathenism
- Heathenism and Meditation..
- Recommended Post: Cleansing of Negative Energies on Old Objects
- The Norse Viking Concept of Right vs Wrong..
- Volmarr's Heathen Charming the Plow Ritual Feb-2-2013
- The ancient goddess Nehalennia
- How to Pronounce the Rune Names (Audio Guide)
- Heathen Prayers
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism