Hail Freyja, Goddess of Desire!
Hail Freyja, burning fire of sexual desire, heat of lust and passion, and energies of transformation. You who who stands naked, with only a short cloak of hawk feathers and a jeweled necklace that radiants fire. Your hair long, wild, and golden. I look deeply into your pale blue eyes that are like the oceans. Your body of the most pleasing feminine shape. Your pale skin glows with life. I see you breath with longing. Your body moves with the grace of a cat. I look at your full round breasts and dark pink erect nipples. I gaze my eyes upon your sensuous curves. Your legs long and strong. I look between your thighs and see the dew glistening from your sex. I feel the intense fires which burn there. I look upon you! I feel the excitement you invoke in me! I wish to enter deep into you and merge with you in acts of love and pleasure. I worship you who is the Queen of all Northern Witches. I worship your flesh of desire.
Tags: Asatro, Asatru, Asenglaube, Asentreue, Asetro, Þéodisc Geléafa, divine beings, Forn Sed, Forn Sidr, Freya, Freyja, Germanic Neopaganism, goddess, haiþi, hæðen, heat, Heathen, Heathenism, Heathenry, Hedensk Sed, Heiðinn siðr, Heiðinn Siður, invocation, invocations, Irminism, Irminsweg, Nordisk Sed, Norse, Norse Paganism, Northern Tradition Paganism, Odinism, Pagan, Paganism, passion, peotry, poem, religion, sexual, sexy, spiritual, spirituality, Theodish, Theodism, Vanatru, Viking, Vikings, Waincraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heathen Ancestor Worship
- Arguments in Favor of Universalist Heathenry
- Volmarr’s Heathen Winter Nights (Anytime from Oct-15 to...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Freyfaxi Harvest Ritual...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Vanatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 Asatru...
- Volmarr’s Heathen Midsummer Ritual June-21-2013 General...
- The Three Major Approaches to Neo-Paganism
- Heathen Spiritual Warrior
- The Indo-European Trinity and How it Relates to Heathenism